[Healeys] Bleeding brakes

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Sun Jul 5 09:52:16 MDT 2015

Thanks for the tip Larry. So simple it amazing. The last time I did the
brakes on my BN1, it took three of us and a vacuum pump and gallons of beer
and  lots of swearing, but we did get them the best they've even been. But
this  method would have been extremely easy and when it comes time to change
the  fluids, I'm giving this a go and when it works, a toast in your honor.
Thanks  again.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 7/4/2015 11:29:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,