[Healeys] Bleeding brakes

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 15:05:35 MDT 2015

I also learned (through the List, thank you very much) that the wheel
furthest from the M/C is not the right rear as it would seem to be from a
quick look.  But examining the length of the lines shows the longest travel
for North American cars is the left rear (at least for 6 cylinders)  One
more Healey fact to keep in mind.

Nasty Healeying,
Rick Neville