[Healeys] Headlight relay kit

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Fri Jul 3 07:48:49 MDT 2015

We used airtight food containers purchased at a local food store.  They have
heavy-gauge plastic, gaskets, and use lever lock closures...

The picture attached is not what is on my car [picture found on the web],
but IS representative of what is on the car.

Yes, we did use a grommet where the mounting screws and wire penetrated the
plastic [also a dab of silicone sealant, if it looked like an imperfect
seal...].

As I recall, keeping the relays still to wire them up and having some order
in there called for the relays to be mounted to a piece of thin wood inside
the plastic closure.

Good luck,

Al Fuller
al at bighealey dot org