[Healeys] Drum Brakes

Peter Svilans peter.svilans at rogers.com
Tue Jan 27 08:15:54 MST 2015

" if you want to go fast son keep your foot off the brake"  !!!!!!!!!!

Back in the eighties, during a track day at one of our local racetracks, a Ferrari owner let the honored guest Stirling Moss, have a run in his car.  It was a record lap time for the very twisty track.  Afterwards, in an interview in the tower, the Ferrari owner asked "I just had the brakes redone, how did they feel ?"  Stirling replied " I don't know, I didn't get a chance to use them".

Peter