[Healeys] 100 data plates

Randy Hicks healey100m at me.com
Wed Jan 21 21:42:08 MST 2015

Gary, you should have both the chassis rail plate (chassis number only) and the plastic plate (chassis & engine number) on a ’53 BN1.  The batch/body plate should be on the firewall like all 100’s.

I don’t know of anyone making a correct rail plate but the plastic plates are available in the US. There are picture in the concours guidelines for 2015.

Contact me off list.

Randy