[Healeys] Torque Wrench and Head Studs

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 13:57:40 MST 2015

Mike Maclean wrote:
> I was hoping for suggestions on a quality wrench I could count on for precision and long life. Maybe the last torque Wrench I will have to buy.

Last torque wrench you’ll have to buy? Snap-On.

Good enough quality? I got a Kobalt torque wrench at my local Lowe’s. I used it successfully a number of times torquing nuts and bolts on my motorcycle.  Kobalt has replaced Craftsman for me.

—
Kent McLean (all Macleans/McLeans/McLanes/MacLains come from the Isle of Mull)
’56 100 BN2