[Healeys] Torque Wrench and Head Studs

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Wed Jan 14 11:28:01 MST 2015

I certainly would not recommend chasing the threads. Instead clean with
kerosene or soap and water. Use a bottle brush or similar. You really
don't want to remove ANY metal... use a small amount of anti-seize when
re-installing studs
dp

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/