[Healeys] Restoration update 1959 BN4

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Jan 13 10:30:01 MST 2015

The original Alpine Sports had a rather lethargic engine. The car was
not really up to the Ford power installed by Shelby. Much of the Tiger
was Alpine but extensive reinforcements and other alterations had to be
done by Shelby and Jensen for production began in West Bromwhich. And
even than....

Kees Oudesluijs
NL