[Healeys] engine and piston question

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:57:08 MST 2015

Really that needed to be posted to whole list??? You have never said
anything you thought was correct, and then realized you were mistaken when
someone corrected you? I offer assistance based on what I believe to be
accurate and true based on over 40 years of working on Austin Healeys and
cars in general. I try to pay back or forward for all of the assistance I
have received  on this list. I am not always entirely correct, but the
basic premise that it was a 3000 and not a 100-6  was in fact the important
piece he needed to sort out his pistons. I would hope that if you feel a
need to negatively comment on my post you would do it off list and to me
directly.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR