[Healeys] Lempert Gears

SKIP SAUNDERS tfsbj7 at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 3 14:36:10 MST 2015

I have a set of Lempert gears that have never been installed.   ( I bought
two when they first came out and mounted one set on my BJ8 saving the other
for a future car.... at my age I'll probably never do the "future car" ...
but just in case I need a spare, I've got set).    I also have an original
3.54 differential that I found on-line from a junk yard in
California....that pumpkin and gear box look fine too.   .... so don't
despair, there are surely others like me out there who have these desireable
gear sets.....

-skip-