[Healeys] Dunlop wire wheel paint

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 12:44:51 MST 2015

I have a set of Dunlop painted wire wheels which I purchased new in about 2006. I have ask before if anyone knows of a source for an exact paint match. I am sure that I have not tried every suggestion, but so far, the ones I have tried were not exact matches.

MWS in the UK offers a Silver Touch-up Paint:
http://shop.mwsint.com/productsList.asp?pagenum=1&fromsearch=1

Since they are the authorized Dunlop Rep. one would assume that this paint is a good match. I could ask them, but I am hoping someone on this list has tried it & could provide an un-biased response.

Gary Hodson