[Healeys] Fwd: 1951 Healey Abbot DHC Earls Court Motor Show Car

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 18:34:36 MST 2015

Wow!!
That car sure has done some mileage over the past few years.....
Coys in the UK had it for Auction in May 2011
With a 7 - 10k Pounds Sterling estimate, I heard it sold for 8.8 Pounds Sterling

Then it was on eBay / Bring a Trailer back in October 2011 in Orlando Florida
http://bringatrailer.com/2011/10/19/earls-court-drophead-1951-healey-abbott/

So its "At" the Kent Car Collection?
I'd get someone to actually physically look at the car if its being sold by the Kent Car Colection...
A mate "bought" a car from them, even got a bill of sale.
Never got the car though....
Took nearly a year to get most of the money he spent back, and a year of stress...
Still out of pocket for importation fees, etc he'd paid in good faith.
Do your homework - you know what they say about "Buyer beware...."
Chris

Sent from my iPhone