[Healeys] follow up on emails of buyers

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Fri Feb 13 13:04:34 MST 2015

..well,  one of the two names mentioned Paul Klein, bought a local
sellers BJ8 for a fair price last Mon. The car is already listed at
Beverly Hills Car club web site.. They haven't touched it and have
raised the price a considerable amount. So, yes they were looking to
flip cars and I guess someone who really wants a big Healey will get
this one, unfortunately at a higher price...  and if you read their copy
it says the car is mechanically sound.. not exactly. Call me first if
you want the real scoop.
Dave
--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/