[Healeys] Anyone know either one of these guys?

robert westcott 55healey at comcast.net
Fri Feb 6 11:23:01 MST 2015

Got the same request from:   Paul Klein <pmb.klein at yahoo.com>   last month.
Wasted my time trying to find out what he was looking for, no reply.  Same phishing scam looking for anything with a reference from someone I knew.
I dislike this scam and hope we are all diligent keeping the rest of us informed.

I do not like the list being used for this.

Rob Westcott

Scam request  follows.  I would like to see if the administrator could block these guys or send them a warning.

Happy New Year!

Ronald Durham from the British Car Club referred me to you.

I am looking for a classic British car, a 50's or 60's Austin Healey, i will apreciate your help and advice.

Best regards,

Paul