[Healeys] Anyone know either one of these guys?

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Fri Feb 6 06:53:23 MST 2015

Didn't we hear on the list several weeks ago of this same thing happening?  The prospective buyer represented himself as an individual who was interested in buying a Healey for his own use, but actually was working for a dealer and trying to beat the bushes for cars to buy for resale.

I had a phone conversation recently with a BJ8 owner who had decided to sell his car,  but only to someone who would appreciate and enjoy the car as he had done.  Shortly after selling to an individual who he thought met his requirements, he learned that the buyer was only a flipper and the car was on eBay within a few days of the sale.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large