[Healeys] Steering box leak

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 29 05:37:58 MST 2015

Simon,

You shouldn't have to remove the stator, if it's long enough that you
can remove the trafficator in the car.  At the steering box end of the
harness, you'll see that the wires are different lengths.  So you should
be able to feed the harness through the tube, one bullet at a time, from
the steering wheel end.  A fish tape/wire helps too.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php