[Healeys] Re Was the BN4 Ever Delivered New with 4 Wheel Disc Brakes

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sat Dec 19 01:54:02 MST 2015

Hello

Curiously the letter from Geoff Price of the DHMC was to Bob Cutler in
Sydney, Australia.

Bob is a friend of mine and is still very much with us. He was racing a BN1
in 1960 that was (and still is) a very quick motor car. BMC Australia at the
time was providing some support and each time it won a race, the publicity
would say that Bob Cutler was driving a 3-litre Austin-Healey as the current
AH of the time was the 3000.

Regards

Patrick Quinn

Australia