[Healeys] Re Was the BN4 Ever Delivered New with 4 Wheel Disc Brakes

Tadeusz Malkiewicz Tadeusz.Malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Fri Dec 18 12:41:13 MST 2015

Hello,

The attached copy of the letter form DHM sheds some light on the disc brake
option.

The brakes were the same as on the later Jaguar xk150, as far as know (i.e.
with the later type of cylinder piston assemblies that were used up to
Jaguar e-type Series 1.

The handbrake as of the non adjustable type, again, same as on later xk150.

Basing on this letter, I have actually installed such brakes in my BN2,
pretending this is a correct option for BN2. However, I know it would not
stand Concourse scrutiny. :-).

Tadek

---