[Healeys] Fwd: New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Thu Dec 17 18:45:47 MST 2015

Yes, I agree. But that is how I feel about adding all these silly components to a well maintained system. If the system is not in good condition then adding fuses & relays & extra circuits to protect against various forms of electrical failures is not a good approach. It would be better to spend the time & money on restoring/repairing the original system. I will admit that my primary objection is that about 80% of the "improved" wiring systems I have seen were poorly executed, used poor or no wire color coding and left many of the underlying problems uncorrected.
Gary