[Healeys] Tyres --Rear guard clearance on a BN2

Keith Taylor ktee20 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 20:18:43 MST 2015

Thanks Andy  The front are OK The BN2 has the higher cutout on the front &
I think the rear is the same as the BN1. It is the rear right that is the
problem Before I considered modifying the fender (guard) I was hoping to
make sure this problem was not just my car , re working a newly painted
guard is a last resort

Keith