[Healeys] Austin Healey BN1

allan-peters at sky.com allan-peters at sky.com
Thu Dec 3 06:14:59 MST 2015

Hi Everyone,this is my first visit to this forum,so please bear with me.Two years ago I bravely imported a lhd 100-4 from ColoradoIt has certainly been a challenge to restore and convert to RHD.Even the USA rebuilt engine after installation managed to seize  its gudgeon pn on no 1 piston.Having aquired a Universal Laminations Hardop   { the only hardop to be reverse moulded with the smooth finish on the inside }I was wondering if anyone has a pair of the Original Perspex side screens, which were introduced prior to the hinged flap type. { I understand that these make access difficult, but I have a Plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    }Regards,        Allan