[Healeys] what's a 67 MGB gt worth

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 14:43:33 MDT 2015

I bought one last year, a 1968 version, for $3300. I have put another $2500
 in to the car, (all new brakes, new rod bearings, new tires, new interior,
fixed  the over drive unit, repaired all rust I could find, and a complete
tune  up). It could use a paint job, but I like it the way it is and for
$5800 I've  got a great daily drive machine. The '67 has the nicer dash, but
the over drive  more than made up for that and I feel like I'm driving a
bargain. Just got back  from a 1000 mile plus trip, averaged a bit over 30 mpg
and she ran like a top.
    So there you go. Hope this helps.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 8/27/2015 1:03:25 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,