[Healeys] Not receiving any messages from the list

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sat Aug 8 05:21:02 MDT 2015

George, I received your message to the list, although I don't know what
"healey-bounces to @autox.team.net] On Behalf of George Haywood" means.

Thanks again for coming over to help me check out the harmonic balancer.
Everything is back in place except the radiator, which I'll install this
morning.

Steve