[Healeys] Not receiving any messages from the list

John Rowe john at jtkarowe.com.au
Sat Aug 8 03:19:01 MDT 2015

Hotmail strikes again

From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Bob Spidell
Sent: Saturday, 8 August 2015 3:37 PM
To: George Haywood
Cc: healeys
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Not receiving any messages from the list

This one came through.

  _____

From: "George Haywood" <haywoodone at hotmail.com>
To: "healeys" <healeys at autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2015 12:00:31 PM

I have not received a single message from the list in at least 2 weeks.  I have tried to retrieve my password from the healeys at autox.team.net site with no results.  There is a message on that site that states an email has been sent to my email address with my password but I haven't received anything.  I can sign into my account on the site so my email address is recorded correctly there.  I have not disabled my mail delivery.

If anyone on the list receives this messages would you please Cc me a response indicating that.  At least I'll know kind of where to start in fixing the problem.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

George Haywood
'65 bj8

Suggested annual donation  $12.75