[Healeys] Steering Wheel Question

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Aug 8 00:23:21 MDT 2015

Something probably happened with the front suspension. Perhaps hitting a
curb or a little wear causing some play in one of the pivot points like
the king pins/ball joints in the steering system, loose bolt in the
suspension/steering, setting of the tyres, play in the eel bearings,
difference in/wrong tyre pressure.
Kees Oudesluijs