[Healeys] this one has one...

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:48:24 MDT 2015

David & Bob,

Hard to see from the photo but this appears to be a Le Mans Registry dash
plaque, possibly issued by Bill Meade.  As such not original to 100M's.

Understand, Meade's Registry was created by himself and his ego, is a
profit making venture, and not sanctioned by any club (that I know of) nor
the Concours Registry.  I know of several owners who have multiple Factory
100M's who will not register their cars with him.  Take it for what it's
worth.

Cheers,

Curt

[image: factorydash]

*Each new member receives a Brass Dash Plaque showing their car as a
Factory Built or Converted Le Mans model. This plaque was designed with the
assistance of Gerry Coker to look similar to the dash plaque used on the
100S. Valued at $20.*