[Healeys] 100 parts

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Thu Apr 23 16:14:31 MDT 2015

G'day Reinhart

I have found the simplest way is to replace the lot.

The last time I needed the bumpstop boxes I bought direct from Kilmartin
Sheetmetal in Australia who supply most of the world's outlets. Kilmartins
now have an outlet in the Netherlands and their website address is:

http://www.kilmartin.eu/KAS_Europe/Home.html

The Kilmartin part number for early BN1s is AH 120 and for later BN1s and
subsequently it's AH 161.

As to the little felt bushes on the rear brakes the purpose of the posts are
to keep the shoes centred within the drum. You probably have realised that
they are adjustable from the back. The purpose of the felt rings or buses is
to hold a little bit of lubricant such as grease or oil so that the shoes
move easily when the brakes are applied. It's been many years but the last
time I bought these I got them from AH Spares in the UK.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia