[Healeys] Fwd: 1962 Austin Healey 3000: Ran When Parked

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Thu Apr 9 16:34:30 MDT 2015

Shame the poster did not invest in a 60 watt bulb.

On 04/09/15, Ed Kaler wrote:

'Just' posted, gents ! ! !

1962 Austin Healey 3000: Ran When Parked
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 11:17:38 -0400
From: BarnFinds.com <mail at barnfinds.com>
To: Ed Kaler <shop at justbrits.com>

1962 Austin Healey 3000: Ran
When Parked

There are some cars that seem to command a following no
matter where they go, and it?s safe to say the Big
Healeys fall into that category. This 1962 MK2 example
was posted here
on craigslist for $14,000 as part of an estate
sale and is said to be a stalled project with rust in
the typical spots. Normally, I roll my eyes when a
seller tells us how much it could be worth when
restored, but I don?t think he?s too far off. The MK2
and MK3 cars are desired for their higher power output
and increasingly refined interiors, so there could be an
upside here if you treat projects as investments. No
matter what, this ?62 Healey would be a blast to own
once finished. Let us know if you?d pay the asking price
or try to negotiate with the seller, who warns that the
car will definitely be sold by May.

Read more at BarnFinds.com »

Too many emails? Click
here to signup for daily updates instead!

1448 O'Dell Court, Sheridan, WY
82801, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

Suggested annual donation $12.75