[Healeys] Front Drum Brake Back Plates

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:08:58 MDT 2015

Thanks to all who have taken the time to respond.
Sorry perhaps my previous message on this subject was unclear.
What I need is some way of identifying the different back plates....
I have all the part numbers but the parts books all use the same picture.
>From the pile of back plates I have I am unable to identify which plates
are for which application..
I have been able to separate fronts from rears but when it comes to fronts
all the different types have only subtle differences.
This may be an impossible task without known source car information!!

Michael S
BN1 #174

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*