[Healeys] Tenax Fasteners

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 09:05:58 MDT 2015

In my continuing quest to detail BN1 #174 correctly I have had to resort to
having a tonneau cover made that is accurate for the very early 100s.
One of the details required to ensure accuracy is the type of Tenax
fastener used on such a cover.
It seems that the very early cars had different Tenax fasteners than are
available today in that the early style had knurling on the knob as can be
seen in the attached pic....if it shows up!!
[image: Inline image 1]
​I need enough of this style of Tenax knob to use on the tonneau (7) and
armrest (4).
Can anyone help me find these?

Happy Easter
Michael S​
BN1 #174
​http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/​

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*