[Healeys] Anodizing cockpit surround.

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 2 20:11:32 MDT 2014

I can't really tell you what class was used in the 50's and 60's however,
everything was driven by cost. Class 1 is more expensive and it may have
been very available and affordable in the British post war economy because
of its' use in the aircraft industry. I live in Silicon Valley and all of
the anodizers' I have contacted, and dealt with, only do Class 2.