[Healeys] Engine pulled out of '59 100-6 BN4

Chris Scholz drscholz at visioncenterpc.com
Mon Sep 1 20:35:49 MDT 2014

It must have been restored in the 80's or 90's so I am guessing since
everything is in such good shape that they will come off ok.

I want to leave the front shroud and dash in place for sure.  I wonder how
hard it will be to hook up the fresh air supply with the shroud in place.

Sent from my iPhone
Chris Scholz OD

> On Sep 1, 2014, at 8:20 PM, "healeyguy at aol.com" <healeyguy at aol.com> wrote:
>
> Project requires removing the doors to get the front fenders off. Time
required to remove parts depends on when was the last time they where removed.