[Healeys] Aluminum Radiator

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 03:11:07 MDT 2014

Actually, I've found some advantages to the 100 sensor location - it'll
generally tell you if your thermostat is working (you can see the temp jump
all of a sudden when the thermostat opens) and also I've found when it's
seems to be running too cool, it usually means I need to add a bit of
coolant because the bulb is sensing the air temp, not water temp.