[Healeys] Tube Shocks on Rear only

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Nov 3 07:00:18 MST 2014

Get the full set. The front is just as, if not more, important than the
rear.
Also the characteristics front/rear will be better matched. A full set
is not all that more expensive than just the half set if you take into
account handling and shipping.
Udo Pytzke's sets are second to none, and not only for AH but also for
others.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL