[Healeys] BJ8 Water Pump Kits

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Tue May 20 06:56:30 MDT 2014

For those of you who have been asking about additional BJ8 water pump kits
I'm sorry to report that the bearings that I hoped for have turned out to
be incorrect and despite a long search I have been unable to find an
alternate supplier.
The bearing number is WS2485 originally supplied by FAG but it seems that
the only way to acquire them now is to order 2000!!!

Michael S
BN1 #174