[Healeys] Trip to Denmark and Norway

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed May 14 07:01:28 MDT 2014

In the Scandinavian countries it is obligatory to have daylight running
lights or headlights on. To reduce the risk of a flat battery with all
the gear (wipers, demister, radiator fan, radio etc.) on, fit two bright
white LED auxiliary lights. With a bit of ingenuity and fiddling you
could even fit quite bright LED lamps in the sidelights, you would have
to change the fitting from the lamps to the ones that fit the
sidelights. Alternatively fit LED H4 lights during daylight driving and
fit LED bulbs in the rear lights.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL