[Healeys] Trip to Denmark and Norway

Tim Ward timwarduk at aol.com
Wed May 14 05:56:25 MDT 2014

Hi

On 16th June my wife and I shall be starting a drive to Denmark and Norway
in our BJ8. We shall be replicating most of the EuroClassic Route of 2008
which we had booked but were unable to do (Grandson birth!). We shall be
taking a lot of pictures along the way.

We shall take the Ferry from Harwich to Esbjerg, and then drive to Hirtshals
at the top end of Denmark.

Ferry across  to Kristiansand and then drive to Stavanger. From there to
Bergen, Geiranger, and Kristiansund.

After which we head south to Lillehammer and Oslo. After Oslo we leave the
EuroClassic route and go to Larvik for the Ferry to Hirtshals from where we
drive to end the trip in Copenhagen, before returning home.

The EuroClassic Team kindly sold us the 2008 Route Book so we shall be
trying to follow the tulip diagram instructions as much as we can.

Does anyone have any thoughts on hazards along the way, advice about driving
in Denmark and Norway, great places to take pictures along the route, and
any thoughts about how to get the most out of the time we are in these two
countries?

Any ideas or advice will be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Tim

Tim Ward

Warwick House

12 Mill Road

Kislingbury

NN7 4BB

Tel: 07855 388 751

www.sixsigmaworks.co.uk

www.Shuttermagic.co.uk

www.kislingburyonline.co.uk

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]