[Healeys] Petrol Pump

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Tue May 13 09:24:01 MDT 2014

Read the book.
There are things you do by the side of the road. Late at night, under a street
light. A smooth hard open pore rock is perfect...... :-)
And there are things you do in the comfort of your own garage/ workshop....
Lucas rule 1. File points.  Never sand with anything that will leave a residue
or grit.
File. Lightly. Remove to clean..... Don't add abrasive shit to your soft
points.
And you don't usually need to remove much. It's cleaning.
Best
Chris

Sent from my iPhone