[Healeys] Petrol Pump

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Tue May 13 08:21:04 MDT 2014

I use Sparklers made by Les Leston in London. They are approximately 1/4
inch wide by two inches long and coated with a very fine grit on both sides
making it easy to do the contacts. They come packaged in a match book sort
of thingy. Unfortunately Les apparently died a couple of years ago according
to Wikipedia but some of his stuff is still on eBay (not sparklers) I forget
where I got them but it was one of the British suppliers.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com