[Healeys] Which Fastener?

Mike MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon May 12 20:25:26 MDT 2014

I am putting an early two piece dash in my BN2 just for the gee whiz factor.B  The dash has been painted dark blue to offset the ice metallic blue paint of the car.B  I am painting the instrument pod myself using the correct color of paint as recommended by Roger Moment.B  He said the perfect match of silver paint was a model railroad paint in Old Silver.B  In any case, the instrument pod was not attached to the dash when I got it.B  The is only one fastener in one of the threaded holes. It is a threaded shaft with an internal Allen drive hole.B  Anyone know how this pod was originally attached to the dash?B  What fasteners, etc.?
Mike MacLean
56BN2
60AN5