[Healeys] Removing Big Nut on Crankshaft

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sun May 4 20:09:26 MDT 2014

...actually using the car's starter to remove the nut is a quite common
method at most shops. Just be careful to protect where it (big wrench or
breaker bar and socket) strikes from damage (ie a block of hard wood)
and that the distance the breaker bar and socket travel is only enough
to do the job.. yrmv
Dave

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/