[Healeys] It drives!!

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 18:02:42 MDT 2014

Sorry for belaboring my throttle linkage project, but if you screw around
with something long enough, you sometimes get it right. I decided to blend
the brackets and cable I made for the DW kit with the carb mounted bracket
from the Cape International kit and shit howdy, it worked! I drove the car
out of the garage and turned it around and drove it back in nose first.
Sounds like an exhaust leak, and I still need to dial in the set up and
hook up the choke cables, but a major breakthrough has been met. I will
write it all up and send to John Sims in the next couple of weeks. So the
cable now pulls the throttle from the carb side. I need to remove the very
spendy DW bracket.....
Cheers

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR