[Healeys] Body Restoration - Making the Plan

Graeme Molony molony at dodo.com.au
Sat May 3 20:03:45 MDT 2014

Hi Bob,

Try contacting Greg Kilmartin from Kilmartin Automotive Sheet Metal in
Ballarat Aust.

They already do a lot of the modifications you are looking for to special
order chassis etc, adjustable shock tower mounts etc and could probably
advise and may be able to supply all or most of the parts you would need to
carry out the mods you are contemplating.

Greg and his brother John are great Healey guys

Greg's address is kas at ncable.net.au

Good luck with your project
Graeme M (BJ8)
Mount Martha