[Healeys] Seasons 1st Driver

michaelsalter at gmail.com michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 09:56:16 MDT 2014

Niles, not one other car on the road!! What a dream. We still have 30cm of snow here in Ontario.

BTW the 2 scratches near the top of the driverbs door window have been caused by the tips of the screws that secure the door pull.

If you haven't done it already I would strongly recommend that you take those screws out, grind the sharp tips off and shorten the screws by about 3mm.

If they are left as sharp points one day your drivers window will vanish when you close the door.

Michael S

BN1 #174b&with NOS side screens