[Healeys] (no subject)

Elton Schulz eschulz at frontiernet.net
Thu Mar 20 22:17:46 MDT 2014

Darin,
There should be a dimple on the outer dia. of the cam gear and one on
the crank gear. If you are sure the cam and crank have not moved and you
replaced the cam and crank gears with the chain, count the number of
links between the cam dimple and the crank dimple. There should be 15
full links on the right side as you are facing the chain. The 15 links
includes the two links that are centered on the dimples. Hope this
helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.