[Healeys] Facet Fuel Pumps (Was: Why Carry Spares?)

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 21:27:46 MDT 2014

Personally, I like the gold flo / bendix style pumps better, they are
quieter and have an inbuilt filter before the pump to keep it clean.  You
can also access the filter from the bottom.  They are more expensive but
being much quieter is a huge plus.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/eppages/facetgoldflo.php

Alan