[Healeys] Facet Fuel Pumps (Was: Why Carry Spares?)

paul negus healeybn4 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 08:10:38 MDT 2014

Hi Tracy

Which type of Facet pump have you been using please? I'd be
interested to know the nominal output pressure and whether you have found a
pressure regulator necessary. (Does the engine run standard SUs?)

Regards
Paul
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 20:27:55 -0700
From: "Tracy Drummond"
<bighealey at charter.net>

Been running two facet pumps in series for about 7
years. They work great in
series.  I switch back and forth once in a while and
have the center
position for theft deterrent under dash.  I did run two wires
in a sheath
(off road driving lights wiring leftover from fog light relay
project) all
the way from front to back. I never had one go out and still
carry another
in the boot.  I have loaned the boot one out a few times. :-)