[Healeys] Why carry spares

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 19 20:17:01 MDT 2014

I sent an email to Dave Dubois and asked if he's done any testing with
two pumps in series.

If anyone has any long body LCS pumps that their Healey no longer needs,
I might be interested.  I'm looking for "cores" with undisturbed
coil/coil housings.  Dirty, non-functional and incomplete is fine.
Won't make you rich, but will cover shipping in the lower 48.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php