[Healeys] miss

Alex alexmm at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 14 09:31:10 MDT 2014

You say you checked the wires. Was that the primary wiring or the HV
secondary?

I have had high end misses that were the result of defective HV wiring. I've
seen elusive rust hiding under sparking plug caps, bad wire cores, etc.

Tractor Supply sells a great $20 kit of HV wiring for 6 cylinder cars. If
you're not a stickler for originality, this installation is a good way to
ensure your high voltage system is not the culprit. Tractor Supply's wire is
copper core!

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 M.G. TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm