[Healeys] Healey Wire Wheel balancing

Randy Dickson rdickson at midwestarchaeology.com
Thu Mar 13 10:39:43 MDT 2014

Fellow Healeyoids,
I want to have my 60 spoke fairly new  Dayton wire wheels balanced as there
seems to be some shaking at speed.  My brother in law has a shop here in NE
Wisconsin with a wheel balancer.  I would like to know where to get or how
to make the appropriate adapters for the machine.  I have lot of extra hubs
and knock offs as well.  I figure that I will be balancing wheels on both of
my Healeys and with all of the potholes this year I can't afford to send the
wheels out and I would rather do them quickly close to home.  Thanks!

Randy
63 BJ-7,
60 BT-7.